Friday 22 February 2013

Specific image for main image on contents page

This image is similar to the one on the contents page which I like, the pose in which the model is doing will be similar to that of my model, however the clothing will be different. Furthermore the white background is something that I will also have on my image as I feel it allows for the subject to stand out more and prevent her from getting lost in the scenery.
 
The clothing this time will be similar to that of my model, however from the previous image I prefer the white background. The pose is once again similar to my contents page research and the previous image and so will be something that I try and copy.
 
 
This is how my images compare to these:

 

1 comment:

  1. Present your own photoshoots next to these to draw the correlation.

    ReplyDelete