Thursday 18 April 2013

Editing the image on my Contents Page

(See editing the image for the front cover for information on how to open the image in Adobe PhotoShop) The first thing I did when I opened the image was to crop is down so that only the essential white drop could be seen. The way in which this is done is by clicking on the crop tool and then creating a box with this tool around the part of the image you wish to keep.

The next thing that I did was to clone the image so that all of the blemished were gone. Added to this I used the magic wand tool to select the whole of the white back drop and then changed its brightness so that is was as white as possible. (See editing image of front cover to see how.)

This is then my final image for my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment